Industrial, Environmental & Construction Services
Fully Insured and Bondable
PO Box 6368, Teall Station 13217
122 Pickard Drive, Syracuse, New York 13211
Phone: 315.455.1625 • Fax: 315.455.1650
23 Market Street
Binghamton, New York 13905
Phone: 607.644.9013 • Fax: 607.644.9021
Health and Safety
Action Technical Services is serious about the safety of our employees and the safety of our clients.
We start with a basic safety manual that is issued to each employee. The manual is distributed to each new employee during their
safety orientation. The manual contains specific company safety polices as well as standard operating procedures, safe work practices,
and general safety rules. The manuals are revised as required.
In addition to the above, Action Technical Services maintains an extensive inventory of personal monitoring pumps, organic vapor
analyzers, combustible gas indicators, oxygen, hydrogen sulfide, and carbon monoxide monitors.
Basic safety manuals, site specific health and safety plans, in-house 40 hour hazmat training, medical surveillance, respiratory
protection programs, and employee exposure monitoring are key elements to our safe, cost effective solutions.
Highlights of our Safety Program
- Established Safety Policy
- Ongoing training procedures on accident prevention
- Established Training Records
- Accident Investigations
- In-House OSHA 40 Hour Training
- Personal Monitoring Equipment
- Established Safety Rules
- Site Specific Health and Safety Plans for Hazardous Waste Operations
- Ongoing Video Library and Training Program
- Developed and Published Safe Project Procedures
- In-House Confined Space Training
- Scheduled Safety Meetings
"A Balance of Experience and Innovation"
© Copyright Action Technical Services, Inc. 2012